Skip to content
Fruity and complex
- Vintage: 2016
- Blend: 70% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon and 15% Cabernet Franc
- Appellation: Côtes de Bordeaux
- Terroir: Clay-Limestone and Clay-Gravel soils by the Garonne River, where the vines can see the water but won’t get their feet wet.
- Average Age of Vines: 26 years
- Vinification: 30 day maceration with rémontage and délestage. Part of the cuvée spends 6 months in French oak.
- Alcohol: 13%
- Serving Temperature: 16-17ºC
- Cases Produced: 16000
- Drink: Within the next 5 years
- Tasting Notes: This wine is supple and well structured with elegant tannins. Red and black fruits with notes of vanilla.
- Certifications: Terra Vitis, Bee Friendly, Vegan Friendly