Skip to content
Structure and fine oak
- Vintage: 2018
- Blend: 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Appellation: Côtes de Bordeaux, Sélection Parcellaire
- Terroir: Clay-Limestone hillside featuring Southern & South-Eastern exposure
- Average Age of Vines: > 35 years
- Vinification: Made from the oldest vines on the property. The grapes undergo a 21-day maceration with remontage and délestage. Élevage for 9-12 months in French oak barrels from l’Allier, 20% new.
- Alcohol: 14%
- Serving Temperature: For best tasting, we recommend decanting for 2-3 hours and serving at 16-17ºC
- Cases Produced: 1600
- Drink: In the next 10-12 years
- Tasting Notes: This wine charms with notes of ripe berries, plums, and spice coupled with elegant tannins and a palate of licorice and chocolate.
- Certifications: Terra Vitis, Bee Friendly