Fresh, fruity, and Maritime
- Vintage: 2018
- Blend: 60% Sémillon, 40% Sauvignon Blanc
- Appellation: Bordeaux Blanc
- Terroir: The vines are rooted in a clay-loam soil nestled into a hillside (60-102m above sea level) in the town of Soulignac, in the heart of the Entre-Deux-Mers.
- Average Age of Vines: 35 years
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel tanks and matured on lees for 4 months.
- Alcohol: 12,5%
- Cases Produced: 6600
- Temperature for Tasting: 10-12°C
- Drink: Within 2-3 years
- Tasting Notes: This refreshing wine features aromas of white flowers and lemon and a crisp, crunchy palette. The fresh fruit characteristic of Sauvignon Blanc is perfect match for the richness of Sémillon.
- Awards: 90 Points, Best Buy – Wine Enthusiast
- Certifications: Terra Vitis, Bee Friendly, Vegan Friendly
“This delightful dry white wine is meant to be drunk young, cool and fresh. It delivers striking scents of lime and lemon rind, whiffs of honeydew and even a hint of seashells. And no taste of oak to be found, just ‘pure play’ dry white. If there’s a better dry white wine for the (little) money, I haven’t tasted it. I’ve tasted a good many dry whites at twice this price that aren’t even half as good. This wine could easily become your
‘house white’- it’s that good.”
– Matt Kramer